1. The Chicago Art Girls Pop-Up Shop is open to all female artists 18 years of age and older.
2. All works on display must be for sale.
3. All sales will be conducted between the artist and purchaser. Artists are responsible for collecting and remitting 10.25% Illinois sales tax on all sales made during the show.
4. Artists must be present to exhibit and manage their displays during the Holiday Pop-Up. Artists are limited to the booth space they were assigned. Booth spaces are non-transferable. Any artist who has not been juried into the Pop-Up will not be allowed to exhibit.
5. You may only exhibit and sell merchandise for which you were juried (for example, if you were juried for photography, you may not sell jewelry). This rule will be strictly enforced.
6. If, for whatever reason, you choose to cancel, you will receive a full refund if and only if we are notified of your cancellation by October 15th, 2018. You are entitled to a 50% refund between October 15th and November 15th, ONLY IF YOUR SPACE IS FILLED. If we cannot fill your space, we cannot provide a refund of your booth fee. No refunds after November 15th.
7. You agree to the use of your images for promotional purposes unless you notify us in writing.
8. Each artist is responsible for providing all of their own display. (no tables will be available for rent)
9. By exhibiting at the Chicago Art Girls Pop-Up Shop, I accept the rules, exhibiting requirements, and procedures outlined in the application. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify CAG and by extension the CAG Pop-Up Shop, Bell School, their officers, volunteers, or agents responsible for accidental damage, theft, or loss or liability of any kind including copyright infringement.