1. The Chicago Art Girls Pop-Up Shop is open to all female-identifying artists 18 years of age and older.
2. No collectives, groups, or fair trade - only artist partnerships.
3. All works on display must be for sale.
4. You may only exhibit and sell merchandise for which you were juried (for example, if you were juried for photography, you may not sell jewelry or handbags). This rule will be strictly enforced.
5. All sales will be conducted between the artist/food vendor and purchaser. Participants are responsible for collecting and remitting 10.25% Illinois sales tax on all sales made during the show.
6. Participants must be present to exhibit and manage their displays during the Holiday Pop-Up. Participants are limited to the booth space they were assigned. Booth spaces are non-transferable. Any artist or food vendor who has not been juried into the Pop-Up will not be allowed to exhibit.
7. Each participant is responsible for providing all of their own display. (no tables will be available for rent)
8. No open flames, or non-led Christmas-style lights. All artists are required to turn off anything plugged in at the end of each evening.
9. Participants will be held liable for any damage to the school or another artist’s property.
10. Participants are responsible for cleaning up their spaces before they leave.
11. If, for whatever reason, you choose to cancel, you will receive a full refund if and only if we are notified of your cancellation by October 15th. You are entitled to a 50% refund between October 15th and November 15th, ONLY IF YOUR SPACE IS FILLED. If we cannot fill your space, we cannot provide a refund of your booth fee. No refunds after November 15th.
12. You agree to the use of your images for promotional purposes unless you notify us in writing.
13. By exhibiting at the Chicago Art Girls Pop-Up Shop, you accept the rules, exhibiting requirements, and procedures outlined in the application. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify CAG and by extension the CAG Pop-Up Shop, Bell School, their officers, volunteers, or agents responsible for accidental damage, theft, or loss or liability of any kind including copyright infringement.